If you can't log in to your account, try the following steps:
- Open your TransferGo app and enter your current phone number
- Enter the email address you used when creating your account
If all your details are correct, you’ll be asked to enter your passcode (4 digits long).
If you’re not asked to do this, it’s because you’re using a different phone number to the one linked to your account.
Not to worry! Updating your number is easy. If you followed the above steps, you will have received an email with a recovery code. Open the email, and:
- Click on the login button inside the email, or copy the 6-digit code and paste it into the TransferGo app
- Confirm your new phone number when prompted.
If you can’t access your old email address anymore, please follow these instructions.
If you have any problems at all, please submit a request and our Customer Support team will help you out.
Articles in this section
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- I can't log in
- I can’t access my email address anymore
- I'm unable to verify my proof of address
- I'm unable to verify my identity
- My local transfer hasn't reached TransferGo yet. What should I do?
- Debit card declined
- I don’t have online banking. How can I send money?
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived