Depending on the bank of your receiver, it may take them a few hours to process the payment.
What does this mean?
In some cases, this means that there is a delay from the time you received a notification from us that we sent the deposit, until the time the receiver actually sees the payment in their account.
There is no need to worry if this is the case. If all the details of your receiver are correct, their bank will process the payment soon into the receiver’s account.
If the money is not processed after 24h from when we’ve sent the deposit, please do get in touch with our Customer Support team. They’re here to help Monday- Friday, from 7:00 AM to 18:00 PM BST.
We’ve sent your money, but the details of your receiver are incorrect?
Sometimes, it’s really easy to make a mistake, this is why it’s very important to double check the details of your receiver before confirming the payment. However, if this has happened and we’ve already sent the deposit, please reach out to our Customer Support team so that they could investigate the transfer.
Articles in this section
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- I can't log in
- I can’t access my email address anymore
- I'm unable to verify my proof of address
- I'm unable to verify my identity
- My local transfer hasn't reached TransferGo yet. What should I do?
- Debit card declined
- I don’t have online banking. How can I send money?
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived