We may sometimes ask you for additional confirmation when we receive your transfer without your name and surname visible in the payment information provided by your bank. In such cases we need to see proof of payment, e.g. a copy of your bank statement with your name, surname, account details and the actual transfer to TransferGo.
We may also ask for additional confirmation if you’re making your deposit from a joint account.
Articles in this section
- Documents and why we need them
- Proof of Funds Documents
- Proof of Payment Document
- Proof of Address Documents
- Proof of payment when using someone else’s card
- Acceptable identity documents
- What is the minimum age to use TransferGo?
- How to send us additional documents when you’re using someone else’s card
- How to provide proof of payment when you’ve paid with your own card