With TransferGo, there are no limits to your transfers.
If you wish to pay by card, keep in mind that there is a limit of 10,000 GBP per transaction (but there isn’t a limited number of transfer orders you can place).
If you pay by bank transfer, there is no order limit. However, please double check this information with your bank, as they might have some daily limits.
We don’t know if anything additional will be needed in advance. Each transfer is being checked by our system after we receive the money. If anything is needed, we’ll let you know!
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- How it Works
- Check Your Transfer Status
- How do I use my promo code?
- Cancelling the Transfer
- I want a refund
- Sending limits
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived