TransferGo has a small FX mark-up on the mid-market rate. Our rates are always amongst the most favorable on the market.
All fees are included in the amount your receiver gets. You don’t need to send any extra funds to cover money transfer fees. For the transfer to go through, you need to pay in exactly the same amount as you entered in your transfer order.
And with TransferGo, you don’t have to worry about currency changes after you’ve booked your transfer. The receiver will get the exact same amount as you specified in your order.
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- How it Works
- Check Your Transfer Status
- How do I use my promo code?
- Cancelling the Transfer
- I want a refund
- Sending limits
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived
- How Long Does a Transfer Take to Arrive?