To check your transfer status in your own profile, click on the ‘Home’ button. Your transfers will be marked as either ‘In progress’ or ‘Completed’.
‘In progress’ transfers have 2 statuses:
- ‘Awaiting payment’: this means that we haven’t received your money yet. But don’t worry: payments can reach us and be processed at different speeds. Online bank payments can take up to two full working days to arrive. Card payments should only take a few minutes.
- ‘Money received’: we’ve received your money and are currently processing the payment.
After we send the money to your receiver, your payment status changes to ‘Completed’.
If we don’t get your payment on time, your order will expire.
Once you’ve ordered the transfer, you can also share a link with your receiver, so that they can check on the transfer progress themselves.
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- How it Works
- Check Your Transfer Status
- How do I use my promo code?
- Cancelling the Transfer
- I want a refund
- Sending limits
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived