It’s very easy for your receivers in Morocco to get the money now. They don’t even need a bank account—because they can pick up the money you send in cash.
Once you’ve selected your corridor, amount, and delivery speed, you can choose how you’d like to send it: to a debit/credit card or as a cash pickup.
You’ll need to enter the receiver’s:
- Full name
- Phone number (make sure it’s correct)
To pick up the money, the receiver will need:
- The Cash Plus code (we’ll send this to both of you)
- ID (Driver’s license, National ID, Passport)
All you have to do now is pay-in to TransferGo (by debit/credit card or bank transfer) and you are set!
As soon as we receive payment, we’ll then send you a push notification and an email with the Cash Plus code to you and your receiver.
If you have any problems at all, please submit a request and our Customer Support team will help you out.
Articles in this section
- Send Cash to Morocco quickly and easily
- Ordering a transfer
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- How it Works
- Check Your Transfer Status
- How do I use my promo code?
- Cancelling the Transfer
- I want a refund
- Sending limits