How can I pay for my money transfer via bank transfer?
- When creating a transfer order, select ‘Bank transfer’ in the ‘Choose how to pay’ section
- You’ll see TransferGo’s bank account details in the last step of your transfer order
- Go to your online banking and make a bank transfer to this TransferGo bank account.
When making the transfer on your online banking, make sure that you:
- Transfer the exact same amount that you entered in your transfer order
- Add your client number (TGXXXXXX) in the payment reference field.
If you’re unsure how to make a local transfer to TransferGo from your online bank account, just check our online banking guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- Send Cash to Morocco quickly and easily
- Limits for Paying to a debit/credit card
- Credit card fees
- Paying with a Debit or Credit Card
- What does sending money to debit/credit cards mean?
- Accepted Cards and Limits
- Paying by Bank Transfer
- Paying from someone else’s bank account
- Apple pay