If your transfer got rejected and you see that it’s currently suspended, you might be able to correct the details of your transfer yourself.
However, in some cases, correcting the details on your own won’t be possible. If, for example, your sent money to Turkey and your transfer got rejected, you will need the help of our Customer Support team.
To fix your transfer, please send us this information:
- Full name of your receiver
- IBAN number of a bank account which is opened in TRY currency
Once we receive this information, we will send the payment again. If you have any questions or need help with any steps, please feel free to submit a request and our Customer Service team will assist you.
Articles in this section
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- I can't log in
- I can’t access my email address anymore
- I'm unable to verify my proof of address
- I'm unable to verify my identity
- My local transfer hasn't reached TransferGo yet. What should I do?
- Debit card declined
- I don’t have online banking. How can I send money?
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived