If you’ve sent money to your receiver but the details you provided were not correct / the receiver’s bank rejected the transfer, in some cases, you can edit the details of the transfer yourself. We will then send the money again.
We'll send you an email to let you know you can edit the details of the rejected transfer the moment we get the money back. From that time, you have 48 hours to correct the details of your receiver.
To do this, just log into your TransferGo account and follow the instructions:
- Click on the ‘Home’ button and then on the suspended transfer (you will see rejected transfers in the list)
- The message under your will inform you about the rejection reason. Click on that transfer and then on the 'Update' button
- You will be able to edit your receiver’s personal and bank details
- Once that is done, make sure to click on ‘Update’
Once you go back to the ‘Home’ screen and to the ‘In progress’ transactions, you will see your transfer processing again. We’ll let you know when the transfer will be sent. It’s that easy!
If you have any questions or need help with any steps, please feel free to submit a request and our Customer Service team will assist you.
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- How it Works
- Check Your Transfer Status
- How do I use my promo code?
- Cancelling the Transfer
- I want a refund
- Sending limits
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived
- How Long Does a Transfer Take to Arrive?