If you’re waiting for the address verification result, please keep in mind that the process might take up to several hours. If your verification was unsuccessful, please try again and check to see that your picture is clear and all the document information is readable.
If we didn’t accept your document, it might be because:
-You covered important information on the document;
-The document is too old;
-The document is not on the list of acceptable documents;
-Your details don’t match. It’s really important that the address on the documents matches the one in your account. Also, the document must be issued in your name.
-It may be in a format we do not accept. For example, bank statements can be either pdf files or pictures of letters sent via post.
If you can’t upload the document in the app, you can send it via submitting a request. Our Customer Support team will help you immediately.
Articles in this section
- My transfer is rejected, but I can’t change the details myself. How can I fix this?
- My transfer got rejected. Can I correct my receiver's details?
- I can't log in
- I can’t access my email address anymore
- I'm unable to verify my proof of address
- I'm unable to verify my identity
- My local transfer hasn't reached TransferGo yet. What should I do?
- Debit card declined
- I don’t have online banking. How can I send money?
- I received confirmation, but the money hasn’t arrived