With sending to debit/credit cards, you have the possibility to send money to your receivers using only their full name and card information.
To send money to debit/credit cards, you will have to follow these steps:
- Log into your account;
- Select the country you’re sending money from and the country you’re sending money to and add the amount
- Select the Delivery Option;
When you reach the receiver’s step, make sure to follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Add a new receiver’
- Add their full name and card information (the 16 digits card number and expiry date).
Once this is done, you will only have to review your transfer details and select how you want to pay for this transfer order (debit/credit card or bank transfer). It’s that easy!
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- Send Cash to Morocco quickly and easily
- Limits for Paying to a debit/credit card
- Credit card fees
- Paying with a Debit or Credit Card
- What does sending money to debit/credit cards mean?
- Accepted Cards and Limits
- Paying by Bank Transfer
- Paying from someone else’s bank account
- Apple pay