Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed to power in-app purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, and tablets.
If you're using TransferGo on your Android device, simply select Google Pay as a payment method.
Each transaction has to be authorised by either Touch ID, Face ID or your passcode.
Additional information: This feature is active for a limited number of users for now. Do not worry if you can’t see it in your profile yet.
Articles in this section
- Ordering a transfer
- Send Cash to Morocco quickly and easily
- Limits for Paying to a debit/credit card
- Credit card fees
- Paying with a Debit or Credit Card
- What does sending money to debit/credit cards mean?
- Accepted Cards and Limits
- Paying by Bank Transfer
- Paying from someone else’s bank account
- Apple pay