Proof of payment documents help us connect the person ordering a transaction to the bank account funding it.
This allows us to comply with HMRC and FCA regulations, as well as with regulations coming from the Bank of Lithuania (BOL) and keep your money safe.
As proof of payment, simply reply to our email and attach one of the following documents:
- a pdf document or picture of a bank statement
- a screenshot from your online banking
This document must contain:
- the sender’s name and surname
- the payment amount sent to TransferGo
- the date the payment was made
Once we receive the document, we’ll check that it’s valid—and then start your transfer.
Our Customer Support Team will help you with this process.
Articles in this section
- Documents and why we need them
- Proof of Funds Documents
- Proof of Payment Document
- Proof of Address Documents
- Proof of payment when using someone else’s card
- Acceptable identity documents
- What is the minimum age to use TransferGo?
- How to send us additional documents when you’re using someone else’s card
- How to provide proof of payment when you’ve paid with your own card