Recipient does not need to download the app or register in order to collect money or pay in requested money.
Recipient will get SMS in 2 cases:
- When user sent money to the recipient:
- If details are not saved next time recipient will need to enter bank details again
- If details are saved - recipient will only need to confirm the pay out to selected bank account
- Recipient needs to open the secure link sent via SMS message
- Recipient needs to enter bank details where TransferGo will send money
- Recipient can save bank details for next transfers:
- In case the recipient does not enter bank account details in 24 hours - TransferGo will initiate Refund back to user card.
- When user requested money:
- Request recipient needs to open the secure link sent via sms message
- Request recipient needs to pay in money using debit or credit card details
- In case money is not paid in 24 hours - request is expired