Your debit card payment may have failed for a number of reasons:
- your bank declined the payment
- the card you’re using is not supported by our system, e.g. a pre-paid card
- your 3D authorisation failed or your card is not 3D secure
- there aren’t enough funds on your card
- your card was used too recently
- the address on your profile doesn’t match the one held by your bank
- your bank did not allow a card payment of this size.
If any of these things happen, contact your bank to see if they can resolve the issue.
You can also use online banking to transfer money, instead of your card.