A Proof of Address review is an important anti-fraud measure that helps us to keep your money safe and comply with HMRC and FCA regulations.
We might ask for this once you’ve passed the selfie or ID verification stage, and send a certain amount of money.
When you reach a specific limit, you’ll receive an email and get a notification in your TransferGo profile.
To prove your address, please provide a fully-visible, high-quality copy of ONE of the following documents:
ID documents that show your address
A valid UK or other EU/EEA country ID document which contains your current address (this cannot be the same document that was used for confirming your identity).
Bank statement / building society statement / credit card statement as a PDF or via post (no more than 90 days old).
Letters from government bodies
Letters from Home Office / Treasury / Revenue & Customs / etc. (no older than 6 months)
- Gas bill / electricity bill / landline telephone bill (maximum 90 days old; may be printed online)
- Cable bill (must include a landline telephone and maximum 90 days old; may be printed online)
- Council tax bill / water bill (must relate to the current charging period)
- TV License renewal notification (maximum 6 months old; must confirm the existence of a TV License)
- UK mortgage statement (maximum 6 months old; cannot be printed from the internet)
We only accept residence permits issued in the EU/EEA with a valid expiration date.
We cannot accept residence permits issued in the UK.
If you live in Poland, we can accept a Temporary Residence Registration Certificate.
Proof of Address documents containing:
• Your name, full address
• Date (matching requirements above)
Please make sure that the uploaded copy is of good quality, in colour and with all details and four corners clearly visible.
We reserve the right to request additional documents, even if you don’t reach one of the thresholds mentioned above. These measures allow us to protect our customers better from fraud.