A proof of address review is an important anti-fraud measure that helps us to ensure the safety of your money and to comply with HMRC and FCA regulations.
We will ask you to provide a proof of your address when you make a transfer of 3500.00 GBP* or more in a single transaction, or when you reach the 3500.00 GBP* threshold in 3 months.
* Or the equivalent in another currency.
When you reach a limit, our Customer Support representative will contact you (only during business hours, Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm GMT) to assist you with any questions you may have.
You can prove your address by providing a fully visible high-quality copy of the following documents:
Identification Documents Containing Address
Valid UK or other EU/EEA country ID document which contains your current address (cannot be the same document that was used for confirming your identity)
Bank Statement / Building Society Statement / Credit Card Statement in PDF or received via post (cannot be older than 90 days)
Letters from Government Bodies
Letters from Home Office / Treasury / Revenue & Customs / etc. (cannot be older than 6 months)
• Gas Bill / Electricity Bill / Landline Telephone Bill (cannot be older than 90 days; may be printed online)
• Cable Bill (only if it includes a landline telephone; cannot be older than 90 days; may be printed online)
• Council Tax Bill / Water Bill (must relate to the current charging period)
• TV License Renewal Notification (no older than 6 months; must confirm the existence of a TV License)
• UK mortgage statement (cannot be older than 6 months and cannot be printed from the internet)
Proof of Address Documents containing:
• Your name, full address
• Date (matching requirements above)
Please make sure that the uploaded copy is of good quality, in colour with all details and four corners clearly visible.
We reserve the right to request additional documents even if you don’t reach one of the mentioned thresholds. These measures exist to allow us to protect our customers better from fraud.