Fully authorised by the FCA and HMRC as a payment institution. Learn more


Email hello@transfergo.com and we'd be glad to help you with all of your questions 


Contact us by phone during our working hours

Contact us

Yes we are on facebook too. Send us a message!

TransferGo Support team is here to help from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM GMT, Monday through Friday.

Proof of Address Documents

A proof of address review is an important anti-fraud measure that helps us to ensure the safety of your money and to comply with HMRC and FCA regulations.

We will ask you to provide proof of your address:

- If you passed face (selfie) verification, and reached a limit of 15000 GBP* in one or multiple transfers within 3 months.

- If you passed ID verification and reached a limit of 3500 GBP* in one or multiple transfers within 3 months.


* Or the equivalent in another currency.

When you reach a limit, you’ll receive an email and get a notification in your TransferGo profile.

You can prove your address by providing a fully visible high-quality copy of the following documents:

Identification documents containing your address

A valid UK or other EU/EEA country ID document which contains your current address (this cannot be the same document that was used for confirming your identity).


Financial Statements

Bank statement / building society statement / credit card statement as a PDF or via post (cannot be older than 90 days).


Letters from government bodies

Letters from Home Office / Treasury / Revenue & Customs / etc. (cannot be older than 6 months)



  • Gas bill / electricity bill / landline telephone bill (cannot be older than 90 days; may be printed online)
  • Cable bill (only if it includes a landline telephone; cannot be older than 90 days; may be printed online)
  • Council tax bill / water bill (must relate to the current charging period)
  • TV License renewal notification (no older than 6 months; must confirm the existence of a TV License)
  • UK mortgage statement (cannot be older than 6 months and cannot be printed from the internet)


Residence permit

We only accept residence permits issued in the EU/EEA with a valid expiration date. 

We cannot accept residence permits issued in the UK. 

If you live in Poland, we can accept a Temporary Residence Registration Certificate.


Proof of Address documents containing:

 • Your name, full address

 • Date (matching requirements above)

 Please make sure that the uploaded copy is of good quality, in colour and with all details and four corners clearly visible.

We reserve the right to request additional documents, even if you don’t reach one of the thresholds mentioned above. These measures allow us to protect our customers better from fraud.

Your happiness team:






Send money now

Get started
Powered by Zendesk